Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day Three - Final Night at Templo Baptista De Saron

It has been a great week of Worship at the Templo Baptista De Saron.  The people have filled the church each night and been very receptive of the messages I have brought.  I look forward to being with them again if the Lord gives us opportunity.   Several decided to follow Jesus this week and I know they will be discipled by Pastor Juan Jose.


This is just a short example of the music each night.   Just the music went sometimes 45 minutes to an hour.  Everyone participated and it was lively!


This is from invitation time.  Pastor Juan Jose lead this time each evening.  


This was part of the congregation after church.  We had a great time together.


This little girl crawled into my lap and right into my heart!  I loved her smile!


This is one of the Pastor's 6 sons.  Each would help with worship and they all love the Lord and are seeking to serve Him.